Honeywell Themostat

I have a Honeywell theromostat chronotherm IV plus, the greenish light went out on it. I've checked the batteries, they are OK. The rest of the thermostat seems to be working OK.

Any ideas?

Thanks

LES UNGERLEIDER

Reply to
LesU

That's an LED and given the 100,000 hour life span of the usual LED then the circuitry to it has given up, i.e., the circuit board likely has a fault. This being the case, it may be wise to replace the unit before something else gives up. Just for the heck of it why not call Honeywell customer service to learn if there may be a warranty on the thermostat? HTH

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bobst

likely