Home Reserve funiture OK?

I'm a student on a budget who needs furniture that can be broken down for easy transport

Anyone have knowledge or experience with stuff in the link?

me

No experience with them but I do like Ikea.

Rich

Rich

If you were really on a budget, you wouldn't be buying new furniture at all.

Reply to
Goedjn

Reply to
bob kater

If you're really a student & not someone shilling for this website............

do what my sons (27 & 22) do get the stuff you need on

when you need it & flip it back onto
when you don't need it.

Furniture, appliances, etc

People moving & changing living situation do it all the time

cheers Bob

Reply to
BobK207

how would you know my circumstances?

Reply to
me

I'm really a student and 48 yrs old

I'm back in school after a lay off and moving to another college soon

Reply to
me

The only furniture you need is a mattress, a folding chair, two sawhorses, and a closet door.

Reply to
Goedjn