Home repairs

philo posted for all of us...

Very nice accomplishments. Now that I am older and have to get people in to find out about all my mistakes. No young people for neighbors so I have to find people to do things.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Yes, it's a joke my wife and I have....

when it looks like we are getting too old....

Hey, time to check the roof!

Reply to
philo

I framed a photo last night which for me is nothing new...but this time I even cut my own mat.

It turned out fine but even before my wife came close...she said I did it wrong!

Reply to
philo