Hitachi SAF-2000PX washing machine not pumping...

Hi all,

I have a Hitachi SAF-2000PX which just stopped pumping out today. It just makes a humming/buzzing sound and eventually flashes a "E2" error on the LCD. I'm hoping perhaps someone might be able to give me some hints as to how to go about repairing it. What to look for first: broken belt? something seized?

I'll be pulling it apart on Sunday, as I'm working tomorrow and Saturday. I can take some pics of the innards then, if anyone is interested?

In the meantime, any advice or tips will be greatly appreciated...

Reply to
merlin.zener