Hey Harry, waht about Bloody Sunday

I've seen some reports on the news about Bloody Sunday. I'm hoping that Harry takes the time to post a URL for the best and most accurate coverage of the event. I'm sure he wants us to know how they do things in the UK.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Ed, he won't be doing that. The village idiot doesn't watch the local news. He's too busy watching cartoons and visiting commie pinko bed-wetter websites.

Reply to
trader4

Everything from Harry is OT. I guess every body has to have an asshole.

Reply to
Frank

Stirring the pot, Ed?

I figger Harry must be about 500 years old. Him having been to so many parts of the world and knowing all that he knows. Almost as old as Methuselah ;)

Reply to
Oren