Help with building machine.

I have been seeing so many around me get rich by doing non-physical labor jobs I need to take a crack at it.

I have some plans and need some help with the electronics of the plan. I am designing a machine where you insert $1 and it makes $2 back out. It's a 50% return on investment machine.

If you can help then let me know.

Reply to
Robert Blass

On Thu 16 Oct 2008 10:35:13a, Robert Blass told us...

Oh, I see... Blass rhymes with ass, apparently the one in which you've placed you head.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 17:42:45 GMT, Wayne Boatwright sayd the following:

I figure if other people can make $100K+ per year sitting on there ass in an office building with AC then I should be able to make a machine to pump out money 24x7

Reply to
Robert Blass

Its called a printer.

Reply to
ransley

My Nigerian banker will be contacting you soon, for information on which account you want the money wired to.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

The machine has already been invented. I stick a plastic card into an ATM and it spurts out money. Sometimes I feel like I hit the jackpot.

Somebody named Pension keeps putting money into the machine.

So, you are a day late and a dollar short!

Reply to
Oren

I will be happy to help, just give me a half a million bucks and I will get right on it:)

Reply to
hallerb

They already have one of those, it's called Wall Street and it's broken right now.

Reply to
Claude Hopper

I have a faith-based way to double your money:

  1. Send me

  1. I don't do anything.

  2. Since this is a money-making system, you ASSume you got back.
Reply to
Harry L

If you need money, start an insurance company (no management skills needed) and the government will give you millions.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Not if you're a conservative white male.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas