Help wiring a furnace blower motor

I am trying to circulate air in my house that is heated with a free standing oil furnace. I came across a squirrel cage direct drive blower at a surplus store for $3 so I thought I would give it a try. The problem is that I have no clue how to wire the motor. So far I have found out that it is a "permanent split capacitor" motor. Does anybody know how I could look up the wiring "pinout" for the motor? It is further complicated by the fact that there are 7 wires coming out of the motor of various colors so it must be a multi speed motor. There is a label on the motor that even states the Cap. value of the running capacitor but no info. about what color wire does what. Two wire "bundles" comming out of the motor. One has two purple and one black wire. The other has one each of red, yellow, orange, and brown. Since this is a 220V motor with a running Capacitor it needs at least the following: Hot #1, hot #2, neutral, 2 wires for the capacitor. That leaves two extra so I am assuming a 3 speed motor.

Tag on the motor reads: Emerson Motor 1/3 hp 220V 60Hz model number K55HXFLC-9812 part number 199C0301

Finally, this motor is out of a Lennox system.

Reply to
sparks691

You'll have to contact Emerson.

hvacrmedic