Help Ice machine and water softener

I have a water softener system and I am missing the most expensive of the "Reverse Osmosis" when I put all the lines on the fridge the water works BUT No ICE HELP!

Reply to
Denise Baker

Maybe the ice maker valve requires a certain minimum water pressure to operate.

RO filters store the filtered water in a low pressure tank that barely pushes the water up to a sink dispenser.

Of course, it's possible that the valve on the icemaker isn't working right (in the change over you might have let some grit get in.)

Reply to
John Gilmer