Help Dubya save gas, don't buy anything from Exxon-Mobil !

Yes, I believe everything that towelhead tells me. Seriously, the Saudis continually deny the fact that "Peak Oil" either has or is coming up for them.

Reply to
jcd1234

Actually, as the Saudi Prince told us when in the US a few months ago...they can pump a lot more but won't do much short term good since we don't have additional processing capacity....but that's not a a fundamental limitation, it's one politically motivated, primarily.

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

While the Saudis are not necessarily always disingenuous, in this instance the basic premise is true--more crude wouldn't produce more gasoline when production facilities are at limit.

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

Hurricane,

You have some issues: 1) you don't seem to have the ability to make a good point in a paragraph or two, and; 2) You let the the government control your mind via anger.

Your idea is good, but no one wants to read a book. KISS Method. Keep It Short and Simple.

Other that that you have a good idea. What are your plans besides alt.home.repair to spread this important message. Maybe we all can help.

Reply to
Sozoman