Help Dubya save gas, don't buy anything from Exxon-Mobil !

Since when is "need" required to exercise freedom of choice?

Reply to
Larry Bud
*YAWN*

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

Interesting, it seems the general consensus, at least of this group, is that the government is right, you should save gas by cutting down on your recreation and working more and you folks think that makes sense. Could this be why this country is in the fix it's in?

I fully agree that gouging, er "supply and demand" is an acceptable practice to pull over on on you all. End the boycott today!

You convinced me, I agree and you are right. end the Boycott now, however short lived it was and raise the gas prices today. It's beginning to make sense, in fact if it will keep your type off the road and inside where others are safe, it is a factor I admit I just had not considered. $10 $20 per gallon is cheap compared to the alternative.

Rather than institutionalize you people and pay for your food, housing, and nurses to wipe your A.....s , raising the gas prices is a far better way to keep them off the streets and in their own homes. One can now justify the price by saying "it's almost like buying insurance against "stupidity" - can you imagine how much safer the roads will be now? Traffic will be less and 90% of this "your type" of people will be off the road and staying in your house rather than out messing up my vacation.

This is a brilliant idea, raising gas prices! I wish I would have thought of it. I don't know why I couldn't see what Bush was doing for us. He's such a nice man, that Bush fellow. And as it turns out, Cheney and Haliburton were actually looking out for us all that time.

I feel like such a fool now, Thank you for setting me straight ..... is it Dr. Hardcrab?

Please keep saving gas until the price goes down. No wonder you are a Doctor, you are so smart . . .

Bye now

Reply to
Hurricane Guy

That's nice. What if your neighbor "wanted to" sleep with your wife? I suppose it's cool if he does it then?

Reply to
jcd1234

Look, we're at war. We all have to make sacrifices. That means not driving your SUV.

Reply to
jcd1234

"I want to" is a perfectly good reason.

Reply to
Goedjn

And some people get what they want. Someone make be taking your wife willingly for all you know. Do you think your wife would admit it to you? After all, I make a hobby out of doing that, and the vast majority of those wives are, beknownst to me, married to SUV owners. Must be the demographic...conservative, Christian (acting), etc.

Reply to
jcd1234

What brilliant reasoning.

Shut up you indigent stump stupid fucktard.

Reply to
G Hensley

I would love to run over your mush melon head with my Navigator and squash that empty cranium you sport around.

varoom!!!!!!

Reply to
G Hensley

According the the guys at Car Talk, you get something like 50% better gas mileage at 55 than you do at 70 mph. Wind resistance, aerodynamics, and all that.

Angrie.Woman

Modern cars have the ability to get outside air through the airconditioning vents without running the a/c compressor. You don't need to roll down the windows.

The airconditioner compressor in ANY passenger car will use 8 to 15 horsepower. Try this: Go up a steep hill at about 20 MPH with the air conditioner running. Turn it off and you can FEEL the power boost. Many people habitually turn off the a/c when pulling into traffic to give them better acceleration.

Agreed. Also take all that junk out of your trunk! Many people carry a surprising amount of crap in their cars. It takes EXTRA power to move that stuff. Nobody and nothing rides for free!

rusty redcloud

Reply to
Red Cloud©

I was unaware there was a problem getting enough fuel in the Middle East????

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

Incase you haven't heard, crude is well over $60/bbl and Saudi Arabia has no spare capacity. So, they can't give any more than our bloated belly consumes even if they wanted to. This is, of course, not including India and China's expected increase in demand.

Reply to
jcd1234

In case you haven't heard, your old lady is out servicing truck stop glory holes while you post this OT bullshit. FU

Reply to
G Hensley

I'll yank you out of your precious Navigator and offer you a free ass kickin' after I have sex with your wife.

Reply to
jcd1234

Your wife is servicing me while you work late in the office. I just made her a baby for the two of you to raise.

Reply to
jcd1234

He can WANT to all he wants.

Reply to
Goedjn

You wack your pud too much you public transit riding asswipe.

Reply to
G Hensley

Great. You snuck into the casket.

Reply to
G Hensley

Well, that tells us a lot about what sort of person YOU are, anyway. Glad to be on the other side of the aisle from you on that issue to.

--Goedjn

Reply to
Goedjn