Help!!!!

Reply to
nospambob

I know this probably isn't the right group to ask this.

Would anyone the web site address for accuride drawer slides.

I just received 12 accuride full extension drawer sledes from Rockler. No instructions for installation or clearances. All I got was a paper stating , Need instructions go to

Well i tried it and got the web site and blank pages. And when it does come up for 2 seconds, even if i was 20 years old I couldn't read it. the printing is so small.

I would like to e-mail them and ask but www. does not work. Appreciate any help.

Pat.

Reply to
Pat

Reply to
Robert Barr

site worked fine for me.

Would anyone the web site address for accuride drawer slides.

I just received 12 accuride full extension drawer sledes from Rockler. No instructions for installation or clearances. All I got was a paper stating , Need instructions go to

Well i tried it and got the web site and blank pages. And when it does come up for 2 seconds, even if i was 20 years old I couldn't read it. the printing is so small.

I would like to e-mail them and ask but www. does not work.

Appreciate any help.

Pat.

Reply to
ronm

I'm not sure what you mean by "www. does not work" but here are their phone numbers and an email address from that web site:

Accuride International Inc.

12311 Shoemaker Avenue Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 562-903-0200 phone 562-903-0208 fax snipped-for-privacy@accuride.com

--John W. Wells

Reply to
John W. Wells

I am a lot Computer illiterate and all Rocker sent me was a www site to go to. When I tried to e-mail them, my web tv said not a valid e-mail address.

Imagine what would have happened had I not had access to the web site. Strange they don't put instructions in with the slides. Most of my friends don't have computers. I guess they live in the dark ages eh!.

Thanks I'll try the info given and let you know.

Pat.

Reply to
Pat

Pat,

I went to the accuride site using the URL you posted. It is easy to navigate. I found some light duty drawer slides. The instructions are PDF files. I downloaded the file. I used Adobe's zoom function to make the instructions much bigger. I don't see any problems. Are you familiar with Adobe Acrobat software?

Dave M.

Reply to
David Martel

No David, i don't have a computer. I have a webtv. No down loading on this thing.

Have a printer that i print things off the web.

My son gave me a computer a about 4 months ago but forgot to give me the electrical cords to hook it up. Kids!!!! He called yesterday and said he will look for them. Another 4 months wait. If he even finds them. But i did get into the their site by the info@ accuride. The info said that they will support drawers up to 16" wide. I am retrofitting a long older kitchen cabinet with inserts and drawers.

Two of the openings are larger than 16", one is 28" and one is 25".

My question: can i use these slides will they support any weight at this width. before i cut the plywood and do everything else, I have to know. The slide for accuride is #3832. full extension.

hope you can help me. Thanks.

pat.

Reply to
Pat

I have only posted anything there once on rec. woodworking and got such a tongue lashing haven't posted again.

Pat.

Reply to
Pat
3832's are rated for 100lb load...width of drawer would not change that.

Have a printer that i print things off the web.

My son gave me a computer a about 4 months ago but forgot to give me the electrical cords to hook it up. Kids!!!! He called yesterday and said he will look for them. Another 4 months wait. If he even finds them.

But i did get into the their site by the info@ accuride. The info said that they will support drawers up to 16" wide. I am retrofitting a long older kitchen cabinet with inserts and drawers.

Two of the openings are larger than 16", one is 28" and one is 25".

My question: can i use these slides will they support any weight at this width. before i cut the plywood and do everything else, I have to know. The slide for accuride is #3832. full extension.

hope you can help me. Thanks.

pat.

Reply to
Curmudgeon

Thanks, I'll start my cutting tomorrow. Hopefully it won't rain.

Thanks for all your help. I can always depend on all of you to give the right answers.

Pat.

Reply to
Pat

Pat,

I know nothing about webtv. I bet your local libary has internet access. I bet they have Adobe Acrobat and helpful librarians. Since the slides are designed for drawers smaller than yours may wish to get the correct slides

Dave M.

Reply to
David Martel

i wentr to their web site and had no trouble with it.. bet you had the java script turned off.. they have alot of loading on that site and without java script turned on you gonna go for a fast ride and will not be able to see anything, it will just fly by you.. you can email them a snipped-for-privacy@accuride.com and ask them to give you the location of their specific file you want. i saw some in .pdf format but did not open them up .... that is probably what you want....

Reply to
dbird

Reply to
nospambob