HEATILATOR Fireplace - Main Burner did not work

I have a HEATILATOR Fireplace. The pilot frame works fine. When I turn on the wall switch, the main burner does not come on in frame.

What is the possible problem?

Regards,

Lisa

Reply to
lisahopes2000

bixby64 had written this in response to

: Lisa,

I have the same problem that you listed here.

Did you ever get this resolved?

Thanks,

-John

------------------------------------- snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 319433 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
bixby64

Same trouble here too. It turned out to be the burner was worn out. To bad too, the unit wasnt that old. I just eneded up removing the whole Heatelator unit and pluging the flue with a chimney balloon since i didnt use it that often anyway. No easy fix for this one, just full replacement.

Reply to
German Jerry