Has anyone repaired cordless tool batteries

mm wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

There was a version that used two VersaPak "cartridges". The others all used internal "hardwired" packs.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

snipped-for-privacy@dont.send.any.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

No,there is good reason;as some items draw currents too high for plain spring-contact connections. The contact resistance is too high,especially added up over many cells.

Your remote controls draw microamp currents,drill-drivers and other items draw several amps or more.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Some of those ink-jet cartridges have an integral print-head. IIRC,Lexmark also includes a chip to prevent refilling the cartridge(which I would not recommend;I did and it killed the printhead on my Canon BJC-

620,and the cheapo black ink faded to light brown quickly,too.)
Reply to
Jim Yanik

Right! That's what it was alright.

Reply to