Harry Land problem explained

Seen that already. Your point being? Ah..... 43 killed? Is that it?

Reply to
harryagain

No, its actually pretty simple. You make yourself look really silly when you point fingers at other countries when your own is in disorder.

Reply to
George

I think you missed the point..... the link was to an article written by a Brit.

The fact that Frank provided the link to a British article, in no way implies that he believes these very same conditions do not exist in the US, for the same reasons. :(

cheers Bob

Reply to
DD_BobK

A lot of the problem arises from the head of the police and his deputy recently resigning due to issues about links with Murdoch press. The stand in hasn't a clue.

Reply to
harryagain

"> ---

So nobody wears a burkha in Texas?

Reply to
harryagain

I can step in horse shit every day where I live. But nobody wears ten gallon hats.

Reply to
harryagain

Probably somebody does.

I've never seen one in the flesh (so to speak) and I visit Walmart weekly.

Reply to
HeyBub

Oh, *THAT'S* why they're looting. Good to know!

Reply to
krw

Hell, I listen to horse shit everyday. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Aha! You're back! You OK? I hear you were doing that as late as the 1970's Or just round 'em up and gas them. Years of New Labour social engineering/theory is the cause of the problem. That and they have a vote which can be "purchased". Something else that bastard Bliar has inflicted on us.

Reply to
harryagain

Now why doesn't that surprise me?

They sell burkhas in Walmart?

Reply to
harryagain

I don't know - I seldom visit the ladies apparel section (except for bras section and the panty counter).

Reply to
HeyBub

Capitalism prevails.

Reply to
HeyBub

Dweezil.

RicodJour

Texans are the ones with a memory and attention span to realize that the current drought is nothing new or unprecedented, it's just more of the same weather cycles we've had for years.

Reply to
Pete C.

Chicago, to be sure, but it goes back a lot further than Obama.

Reply to
krw