Hardwood Floor in Kitchen

My husband believes kitchen chairs would mark up a hardwood floor if we had one installed in the kitchen. Any comments would be appreciated. Pat

Reply to
Patscga

Sure they will...dents, scuffs from dragging them around. So? Floors are meant to be used.

-- dadiOH _____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.0... ...a help file of info about MP3s, recording from LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that. Get it at

dadiOH

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Patscga) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m16.aol.com:

Not as much damage as water

Reply to
Dave Solly

I have hardwood in the dining room with no sign of marks from chairs. I put stick-on felt pads on all the legs.

Reply to
Alan

I used the nail on type..just did not trust the stick on kind.

NEVER FORGET!!!

jtees4

Whether you use nail-on, screw-on, or self-stick pads, just be sure to use the heavy, quality felt ones; not plastic nor chrome pads. We had no trouble with hardwood in the kitchen. Just make sure the plumbing is up to standard in the kitchen area, as water is wood's greatest enemy, next to grit and dirt.

Reply to
Roger