Harbor Freight has N-Zero masks on sale

https://www.harborfreight.com/3-ply-disposable-face-masks-10-pack-57593.html
3-Ply Disposable Face Masks - 10 Pack
Three-ply filtration and nonwoven fabric prevent exposure to most harmful particles for comfort in dirty environments. Non-medical.

Made in Wuhan-19?
On 07/23/2020 11:26 AM, A noiseless patient Spider wrote:

The ones I got from Amazon came from Quanzhou Zhengda Daily Use Commodity Co. Ltd. I got 50 for $20, a savings over China Freight.
Sometimes I spray primer and I really hate getting paint in my nose hairs. I suppose they'll work for that.