Harbor Freight has N-Zero masks on sale

3-Ply Disposable Face Masks - 10 Pack

Three-ply filtration and nonwoven fabric prevent exposure to most harmful particles for comfort in dirty environments. Non-medical.

Made in Wuhan-19?

Reply to
A noiseless patient Spider

The ones I got from Amazon came from Quanzhou Zhengda Daily Use Commodity Co. Ltd. I got 50 for $20, a savings over China Freight.

Sometimes I spray primer and I really hate getting paint in my nose hairs. I suppose they'll work for that.

Reply to
rbowman