Happy New Year

As we are approaching midnight, I just wanted to post a quick note to thank everyone that has tried to help me with my various problems I have posted about over this past year.

Thank you and may you all have a great 2010.

David

Reply to
hibb

hibb wrote in news:d5980723-b5ba-4ba1-b7b9-8b7c3ec43731 @m26g2000yqb.googlegroups.com:

Hopefully for 2010 problems created will be less than those solved :-)

Reply to
Red Green

Uhm... I've got some time to wait for midnight here.

Reply to
Me