Guide to Air Nailers

"So, you?ve decided to buy a nail gun and you?ve already visited your local mega-hardware megaplex to pick one up. When you got there, though, you were faced with a wall of nailers that all looked pretty much the same except for size and color. How are you going to choose?..."

Continued:

Dave

Rather than go to a website that makes money for someone, I'd do my research before going to the store and narrow the choices down to one or two. Then I'd buy the one that feels best in my hand.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

on 6/12/2008 11:20 AM Dave said the following:

I'm a sucker for color. I bought a Bissell vacuum cleaner even though I already had one and wasn't looking for a vacuum cleaner to begin with when I went into the store. It was the candy apple color that grabbed me while I was walking past the aisle.

Reply to
willshak

Dave wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@pseudo.borked.net:

Air Nailers - I thought those were sky divers who had sex on the way down.

Reply to
Red Green

Rule #1. Don't point it at your head

Reply to
Bob (but not THAT Bob)

Rule #2. Don't hold it between your legs while you reload.

Reply to
01dyna

You'll put your eye out!

Reply to
krw

"Bob (but not THAT Bob)" wrote in news:48521C04.77A6 @nowhere.com:

Rule #1b. This is not what crown nails are for.

(This pic is actually an insert in a box of Bostich roofing nails)

Reply to
Red Green

I wonder if they did that because:

A. People are inherently stupid. B. Someone actually did that.

Reply to
01dyna

C. All of the above

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Sounds like a serious case of negative thinking...

Reply to
Gary H

C. Because their lawyers demanded it.

Reply to