GSX9885jq0 info?

I have a Whirlpool GSX9885jq0 washer at my shop. It is the computerized direct drive washer with the recirculating system in it. Problem is it doesn't seem to be tripping the recirculating selonoid to cause the water to drain. Of course the schematic with the washer IS there but, does not give the ohms for that selonoid, nor does it say whether there should be line voltage or DC voltage to that valve, being it comes from the control board I am afraid to just try applying Household current to the selonoid to see if it is functional. Is there a good place to find the service tech sheets for this washer?

Reply to
AppGuy

Hi,

A tech sheet shows to be available from Sears....

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid