Great use for an old book

If you're still using a computer mouse with a ball, throw away your mouse pad and replace it with a large, old, hardcover cloth-bound book. The linen surface will not produce lint, and your mouse will work perfectly for years. Also, the book won't move around as much as a mousepad. Clean the mouse first, using isopropyl alcohol and Q-tip or toothpick to get the crusted dirt off the two interior rollers.

Reply to
aha

I'm using my mouse on an original copy of the Gutenberg Bible. Works great!

Reply to
willshak

Better yet, toss the old mouse and buy a cord less, ball less mouse! I have been using one for a couple of years and will never go back! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

Hi, Hmmmm, I control cursor with my eyeball. What mouse? Roll the left or right eyeball, blink......., LOL Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Female, or did you have it neutered ???

Reply to
PrecisionMachinisT

------------------------- If Pres Bush would let cloning take place we'd have more replacement mouse balls than we know what to with ;-)

P.S. and we'd have fewer 1 balled mice roaming around!

P.P.S. Q:What do you call a guy with 1 testicle?

Wait for it.......

A: Half nuts.

Reply to
Abe

My dog has been ball less for a couple of years now. He is very mellow now, never saw a ball less mouse though.

Reply to
LARRY THE CABLE GUY