gluing DIY waterproof paper labels to plastic mailbox?

Just picked up a new mailbox but did not have the letter and number set like I thought it would. I would like to try printing and applying these myself. I have waterproof paper and similar things printed and placed in the yard have held up for years on this paper, so that's not the issue. How can I glue this to the plastic mailbox? Thanks.

Reply to
wAYNE