Home repair nightmare

Nightmare, staying one night with a couple I did not know. They were going to fireworks but she mentioned the bathtub didn't work well. After they left, I was rewiring it, but it required climbinng on top, 4' up. White porcelain like the rest of the tub. She also wasn't happy with something else but I was going to explain that changing the water supply would require removing the whole tub for a while (and not worth it). Then I was done until I got parts, and they came home, and she was brusque but not to me, about something related to the tub. I never saw her, but he was a burly guy wearing jeans and a patterned blue sport shirt, and when I asked, he said he enjoyed the fireworks but why wasn't I watching tv or something, instead of working. I was thinking, Because fixing the bathtub is better than TV. I couldn't get my coat off and I was about to ask him to help me, when I woke up in semi-terror.

Reply to
micky