Glued mirror comes out in one piece!

My tile guy cut the drywall where he could around the 5' x 6' mirror and wiggled it a tiny bit at a time until the mirror and the drywall it was glued to came loose. The nails holding the drywall to the studs pulled through. We did cover the mirror with contact paper. One more mirror to go. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Reply to
Buerste