Glass replacement. Old crank window.

I have 1950s era aluminum 3 pane crank windows in a fishing cabin. I need t o replace a pane, but don't see any clips or screws to get the frame apart. There seems to be very thin aluminum flashing around the outside, but just putting a screwdriver gently in a corner messed it up. Any suggestions?
On 7/21/2019 9:50 AM, Robert Michael wrote:

Pictures, manufacturer???

On Sunday, July 21, 2019 at 2:33:58 PM UTC-4, dpb wrote:

If it is at all similar to an aluminum frame storm window, I have a suggestion based on the last time I pried the frame apart and replaced the glass.
Don't bother trying to salvage the corner piece. Cut right through it with a Dremel and replace it with a new one. Also, use plastic for the replacement pane rather than risk breaking the glass while assembling.