Glass blocks in a backsplash that can be grouted?

Here's what I would like:

have a 3x3 glass block in the backsplash over the range. This wall is an exterior wall. I would like to be able to grout the blocks so it's seamless with the tile.

However, i'd prefer to use a framed solution, so what I am looking for is a framed piece like

so it's easy to install but has the look of individual blocks.

Anyone know if this exists?

Cheers

Reply to
donal.conlon

Several years ago I worked on a job where the homeowner replaced some windows with glass block. The tile guy had them made somewhere. He just showed up on the job one day with these glass blocks cemented together with some plastic bands around them to keep them from breaking apart during transit. They fit perfectly into the window openings.

Reply to
John Grabowski

I would be very concerned with heat effects when the window is cold (if you live in cold climate).

Reply to
Norminn