Glacier bay bathroom faucet

My blacier bay faucet is keep leaking and it seems that there is no way to open it to change the washer. If it is a washerless one, how can i get it to stop leaking? I don't want to have to buy a new faucet and the company website is not working.

Reply to
skhanna

Did we not just have a like question on this one???

I am sure there is a way. I suggest you start by finding a source of parts. Find a outlet that sells the brand and see if they have one that looks like yours, then ask them for the repair kit, it should come with instructions.

If you can't find that, I suggest picking a new high quality faucet. If this was the faucet that came with a new home, I would not bother trying to fix it. Builders always put the cheapest junk they can find in new homes. The stuff they call contractor grade is not a complement.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Reply to
jim