GE Gas Dryer Motor Problem

You all are my last Chance! I've never "NOT" found the answer to a question on the net,... till Now.

I have a GE Gas Dryer and I think the motor is fried. My problem is that I can't get the thing out of the dryer to test it or replace it.

Model #DDG5480

I was able to find a site that walked me through taking it all apart so I could get to it,.. but I can't find anything telling me how to get it off.

I've unsnapped the clip on the mount but I can't get it off the blower. Taking that metal thing over the drive shaft on the blower didn't do much.

Please Help!!!!!! My wife is starting to give me dirty looks and with

3 kids in the house I don't blame her .

Ken22

Reply to
Ken22