Gas Stove clicks when hot.

When the burners or oven have been on for a while, my stove makes a clicking sound. The sound only stops when I unplug the stove. What's wrong with it, and is it easy to fix? Thanks for any help!

Reply to
Lily

Hi,

Model#?

model# helps.

Are the burners sparking when this "clicking" occurs?

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

jeff

It's a Kenmore 362.75181691

Reply to
Lily

Hi,

That is a GE built Kenmore.

?Are the burners sparking when this "clicking" occurs?

The oven appears to be a hot surface ignition, not much to almost nothing would/should click there. The surface ignition is a click/spark style and they will click/click. The 4 surface switchs ( under the knobs ), the wiring to and from the switchs should be checked and if they are ok, it is a possible bad spark module.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

jeff