Gas powered leaf blower???

Should be available in any decent hardware store or home center. I use it all the time as I dislike raking. Better for nutrients too.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Ha! No kidding! That's why it's good for me to be in the habit of phrasing things in terms of what I've seen. There was a time when I would have just said "There is no such thing as a mulching blade".

Reply to
mm

Oh, my mower came with a mulching blade (seeing as how it doesn't have a discharge chute), and I replaced it with one that looked just like it when the first one got dull. (still haven't bought a grinder.)

But it still doesn't like deep leaves.

-- aem sends...

Reply to
aemeijers