Gas Pack Furnance

Help! I have to install a new heat/AC system in a small house (1100 sq ft). What is your opinion of the Gibson or Armstrong gas pack? Their estimates were a lot lower than Carrier and Lennox. Thanks.

Reply to
d h

My suggestion is to start with the tech who will be doing the work and not the hardware. How happy you will be with the result is far more dependent on the workmanship than the hardware. Find a good tech (ask your neighbors) and then ask him or her what they suggest.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

I have to agree with what Joseph said and to add this. Armstrong is owned by Lennox Industries. I think Gibson is part of ICP.

Reply to
HeatMan