I have a gas fireplace. FOr a few weeks, it was taking a long time for
the gas to kick on when I flipped the switch to turn it on. Now, the
pilot light is blowing out everytime I switch the fireplace on. Any
ideas? Obviously I am not anywhere near being an expert on this and
could use any suggestions, as there is a winter storm right now and I
wanted to turn the fire on.
It could be several things. Some could be dangerous, but I am guessing
they are unlikely. However someone is going to have to find out WHY you are
having the problem, before anyone can tell you how to fix it.
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.