Garage Door Transmitter

We have the "Homelink" system in two autos, but nothing in our third. We have two door operators. One is a year 2000 Chamberlin Liftmaster and the other a Chamberlin with the new rolling code receiver. There is also a gate opener involved.

The problem is that while the Homelink transmitters in both autos were easily programmed to operate all three receivers (rolling code, preprogrammed security code and no code (gate)) none of the remotes can operate anything but their specific receivers. This means THREE transmitters on the visor of my old car. I checked with Lowe's, Home Depot and Sears, and nobody sells a 3-button universal remote that can act in the same fashion as the Homelink in the good cars.

Does anybody have a suggestion about where to find a

3-button universal LEARNING remote control that does rolling code, preprogrammed code and no code?

Mark

Reply to
Mark and Gloria Hagwood

I don't understand what you mean by no code. What is the brand & model of the receiver in the gate?

Doordoc

Reply to
doordoc

mark The only thing I can suggest is maybe get the new rolling code reciver to install on the other two that have the older types. You would be more secure with them. You can call Liftmaster and order or see your local authorized liftmaster dealer. Best regards anthony

................................................................ Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access >>>> at

g.a.miller