Garage Door follow up DANGER !!! DANGER !!!

It's hard to ask for non-child proof caps on OTC products. Generic ibuprofen, etc.

Those are the types of pills I was talking about.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Not OTC pills. However they come is what you get.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

If buying at a pharmacy, I'll wager the pharmacist would gladly provide an easy-open bottle.

Reply to
HeyBub

Spill proof can does not need a cap. Of course I spill a lot more gas when it blurps over.

Reply to
Frank