Gaps in my Composite Vinyl 12 in tiles

My new Armstrong CVT tiles were just installed. The seams are too wide. Looks not so great. What's the best way to fill in the gaps? Grout, Caulk? What type?

Reply to
mal

Installed by who?

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

My guess is a hack from the big box stores. Lowest bidder.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Local contractor. His 1st time installing this type of flooring. In fairness I have to say that I think some of the gapping is do to some shifting as floor was drying.

Reply to
mal

Sounds like he installed it wrong. Have you contacted him?

Sounds like he installed it wrong. Have you contacted him?

Question: What "Armstrong CVT tiles"? Did you mean VCT?

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

Why would they shift as the floor was drying? Were people walking around on it?

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...