Furnace problem

I have an Amana Air Command 90 and when heat is called for the induction motor kicks in and keeps running and nothing else happens. If I turn the heat switch off at the thermostat and then back on the furnace then cycles. Appreciate your help on this problem.

Thanks

Reply to
Dante Mincin

Problem got worse so it's call the service man in the AM!

Thanks

Reply to
Dante Mincin

Sounds lilke the safety mechanism isn't satisfied. Clogged flue, maybe?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Hi Dante, hope you are having a nice day

On 08-Mar-05 At About 22:01:49, Dante Mincin wrote to All Subject: Furnace problem

DM> 00031a3 From: "Dante Mincin"

DM> I have an Amana Air Command 90 and when heat is called for the DM> induction motor kicks in and keeps running and nothing else happens. DM> If I turn the heat switch off at the thermostat and then back on DM> the furnace then cycles. Appreciate your help on this problem.

DM> Thanks

It could be o0ne of several things so it would be best to call a local company to check it.

-=> HvacTech2

Reply to
HvacTech2