Furnace Filter Questions

I previously explained to you that if you google for "are cleanable filters best", and go through the first 3 pages, you gets lots of hits for helpful websites with info, not one is a link to AHR or any other newsgroup. I;m sure you could go through many more pages of hits before you found any. So, I'm not buying that someone with a question about furnace filters is ever likely to come upon this ten year old thread and that it needs more information on the slim chance they will. Further proof of that is the fact that there hasn't been any activity on it, until you dug it up. And you didn't dig it up because you had a question. Why did you revive it? Are you a shill for HomeMoanersHub, trying to build up web traffic?

What are you doing here? You told us you were not on Usenet! Still incapable of learning to quote I see too. Typical HomeMoanerHub poster. Or is that failure to quote deliberate, in the hopes of luring people back to HMH to find the rest, because you're a shill?

Reply to
trader_4

replying to trader_4, Iggy wrote: Like I said previously. With HOH, only now does Usenet get to the masses. That's what you want and can't get any other way currently. And who are you to say someone's "stealing" FREE PUBLIC INFORMATION instead of liberating it? You're nothing! (I wouldn't be surprised, if you're from Ohio).

And, even I only witnessed you ONCE contributing to an answer and not being a misdirecting waste of space. I'm no shill, but I know a shitload better when I see it. What am I doing here? I'm wasting my time trying to make sense to an imbecile and his worthless scum friend trolls. My Quotes are just the only way to split paragraphs, that's why they're empty. F-OFF, douchebag!

Reply to
Iggy

Pot / kettle alert! You deriding ANYONE else as for behaving as a troll.

Reply to
Archer

replying to Archer, Iggy wrote: Don't worry, the troll won. He's convinced me to dig up even more and older threads.

Reply to
Iggy

How do you know what I want?

And who are you to

You're lying and further discrediting yourself again. I never said that anyone stole anything. I said that some people here believe that HomeMoanersHub is hijacking AHR on usenet and making it appear as if it's theirs. They obviously fouled you because a couple posts ago you told us that AHR and your posts are not on usenet.

Great, now you're attacking whole states. Good way to impress. I guess that's why you revive 10 year old threads, to attack whole states. How did Ohio get into it?

Another blatant lie. But perhaps your problem is that many posts from here don't show up at HomeMoaners, IDK. But I recently gave advice on the oven thread, the pool heater thread as two examples from this week. Funny, I didn't see you there. Probably because they are current threads, with people with real problems. Your specialty is digging up 10 year old ones.

I'm no shill, but I know a shitload better when I

You mean like when you told people that the way to test a furnace filter is to hold it up to light and only when you can't see through it does it need to be replaced. Following that brilliant advice a 5" thich high MERV filter gets chucked when it's brand new and a piece of crap 1" filter stays in until it's completely clogged. Yeah, we really need to revisit 10 year old threads to add that great kind of advice.

What am I doing here? I'm wasting my time trying to make sense to an

ROFL. You can't even figure out how to quote what you're replying to. Everyone else here can do it. IDK if it's just because you're stupid or if it's because HomeMoaners is set up so you can't. The only way to split paragraphs is to not quote the post you're replying to? That's a new one. Either way, you're at a serious disadvantage. BTW, I;m not the only one to point it out, another poster nicely suggested to you that we can't follow what the hell you're talking about because you reply without anything quoted for context. It's very annoying, which you would think would matter to someone like you who claims to be reviving 10 year old threads as a public service. Show up, refuse to learn and follow simple usenet protocols, then start calling people trolls and accuse people of lying when they never said what you claim. Not a good start Iggy.

Reply to
trader_4

You are a loser, you have always been a loser and you will die a loser.

Reply to
Archer

Loser.

Reply to