funny construction method.

I just heard from a friend who was trying to help me hang a big painting that my house is constructed in an odd fashion.

He claims that there are no studs and it was constructed entirely using tongue and groove methods. He went on to say that this is known as "lesbian" style architecture.

Thank goodness I pulled out all the carpet when I moved in... I know I prefer things bare.

Reply to
kellyj00

Funny, thing is there were two pairs of construction boots, jean shorts and two flannel shirts in the closet.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
sonofabitchsky

with an itch like that I can see why you would want things bare

I like mortise and tennon counter parts myself.

Reply to
kitchens etc.