Fridge vegetable drawer

Due to a high humidity in my vegetable / crisper drawers carrots, celery , cucumbers ,lettuce do not keep well. They rot from the humidity . They actually keep better in the main fridge section. What is wrong . It has been like this since the fridge was new

Reply to
Andy Petro

Badly designed fridge.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

if its a "Newer" fridge, there should be some slide/humidity adjustments on the crisper(s). Read your manual and figure out how to open them more to let some of the moisture out

Reply to
Rudy

"Andy Petro" wrote in news:46cb32ae$0$16379 $ snipped-for-privacy@free.teranews.com:

This begs the question - what should the drawer do? Keep the humidity lower, higher, or the same as the rest of the fridge?

I never really thought about it before - except that the manufacturer knew what my veggies needed more than I did.

Reply to
kpg*