Fridge size

Have a space for a new fridge that measures just under 36" wide. Most new fridges are 35.75" wide but I am wondering if it is a risk to buy one that size and find out it just won't fit
On 6/11/2018 5:44 PM, Michael Klein wrote:

What is "just under"? They are made to fit in a 36" opening. What was in there before? Check how many little lines under. If it is one, it should still fit.
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 5:57:58 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

That sounds right. Just measured mine, it's 35 3/8 measured at the doors. The case extends out just a bit further. They are what they are, I think they are built accurately, I don[t think he's going to find one that's supposed to be 35.75 and have it wind up being 36.
Depending on where it's going, I'd also recommend looking at counter-depth models. They cost a bit more, but they are taller and won't stick out and look ugly like a regular model will. Mine looks almost like it's built in.
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 21:44:02 GMT, Michael Klein

My fridge is 30 inches - pretty standard - Only the big 25 cu ft side-by-side are 35 3/4. John T.
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 18:21:27 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

They also have some a nominal 32" (31 3/4)