Free Air is Inferior

mm wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

What ever you do don't use the red hose. That's for truck tires.

Reply to
Clark

PV=nRT applies to air as predictably as it applies to nitrogen. No advantage to N2 in this regard. Can't really see an advantage in any regard, esp. not for race cars.

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

Don't forget to fax the tyres as well.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

Air contains water vapor. The percentage of water vapor in air is not constant. It varies with location, weather conditions, etc.

Reply to
Karl S

Another problem with the Chinese crap is it causes accidents as the vehicle keeps trying to go sideways.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Even the high priced stuff needs maintenance. It should be standard practice to change the air in your tires 2X a year. When produced it is at the proper temperature for the season. If you use winter air in summer, the pressure rise is incorrect as it was colder when produced. The summer heat will make the pressure rise further.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Sometimes you can use magnets or 12 volt electromagnets to properly orient** the air molecules, so this doesn't happen.

**Or to occident the air molecules.

Reply to
mm

Fax machines are becoming obsolee. If you are going to fill tyres for a business, get a money modem, or a newer solid and liquid modem.

Reply to
mm

Personally I prefer dehydrated water, but it is hard to come by when traveling.

Mike D.

Reply to
Mike Dobony

Pep Boys and Napa were going to carry that. Right along side the spill absorbant.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

If you are passing by, stop in. I'll give you several cases left over from y2k.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Sell it on Ebay right before the next hurricane down south. They'll pay top dollar then.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

CAn't they use rain?

Reply to
mm

I suppose it would work to rehydrate the dehydrated water.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

"mm" wrote: (clip) **Or to occident the air molecules. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Sounds like an occident waiting to happen.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman