foundation walls

Concrete is not my forte, but the stucco (?) on my outside house foundation is broken away at ground level. What remains is firmly affixed but I need to trowel in a presentable repair. Is sand mix the best choice?

Happy modeming, Bill

Reply to
berkshire bill

Why would you not use a product specifically designed for patching stucco? Such as:

"Target White Stucco Mix & Patch is suitable for application as a finish surface coating to scratch or brown coats of Portland cement plaster. It can also be applied to clean, unpainted concrete surfaces such as concrete block or masonry units and over existing clean, sound stucco or plaster. This product is also suitable for use as a repair or patching material for existing white stucco."

Regards,

John

Reply to
JTM

Best to clean the affected area and apply Weld-Crete prior to the mud. And make that washed plaster/mason's sand with common cement.

Reply to
Tim Connelly