For that special fella in your life

The Oscar Mayer Original collection: 18-20 slices of hardwood smoked bacon in a handsome presentation box, accompanied by one of three special gifts: a stainless steel money clip engraved with bacon strip and "bringin? it home"; a set of bacon-shaped cufflinks; or a small bacon-engraved multitool.

Moe DeLoughan

LOL that is seriously weird:))

Reply to
Ophelia

Cool. I'll wrap it up and hide it in a closet to give it to someone next Christmas.

Bring it on!

Reply to
willshak

When I went to order yesterday they were sold out. Haven't checked yet today.

Don

Reply to
IGot2P

Pop Quiz:

Billy had 22 strips of bacon. He ate 19 of them. What does Billy have now?

Happiness...Billy has happiness.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Pop Quiz:

Billy had 22 strips of bacon. He ate 19 of them. What does Billy have now?

Happiness...Billy has happiness.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I actually ate one piece of pizza with bacon and other bits of dead animals on it. I ate only ONE slice... I'm just happy to be alive. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Try Buffalo Chicken Pizza.

Yumm!

Have you ever cooked pizza on a grill?

Yumm x 2

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I've actually worked in pizza places with both traditional and conveyor ovens. Now I fix things for pizza joints. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas