Folding Attic Ladder Manufacturer???

I'm looking to replace the bent support arm on a wooden fold-up attic ladder/stairs. Though most are similar in design, I'd prefer to get the same as is there. Unfortunately, the manufacturer's name was rubber stamped on one of the treads in such a way that only the bottoms of the letters can be seen, and it's not enough to tell which letters. All I can make out is one multisyllable word ending in Y and then one long or two short words before INC. Obviously it's not a Werner or Louisville. Can't google by the last letter, so I'm turning to you for help. Is anyone familiar with a manufacturer of ladders whose name could fit what's described above. Many thanks for youe help!

Reply to
siralfred