Flooring

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or new of a product I could use in the hallway of a building. Because of the angles and condition of the floor, I'm looking for something I can simply pour onto the floor and level it. But I am also looking for a high quality appearance. Appearance should be similar to granite or marble and not be very pourous. This will be for indoor use.

I've seen Nature Stone

which is good, but very pourous and so not very good for common hallways. It also has an outdoor look and is not the quality I want for the interior of my commercial building (legal office spaces)

I've also seen a product that is epoxy based, but seems to be mostly for concrete. My existing flooring is 8" square tiles from the 50's (probably asbestos based) They are in good condition and I want to simply go over them. An example of this product is:

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to hearing your replies.

Reply to
Angelo

Many years ago, (1960?) we had a floor like that put in our kitchen. It was done over the existing flooring and was not concrete based. I'd think that flex is one big reason they are touting basement, but they do say it can be applied other places.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski