"Flexible furniture fits need to space"

Flexible furniture fits need to space Home: Some furnishings can be multitaskers, with everyday domestic items serving dual purposes, often in surprising ways. Beds turn into walls, ottomans into beds, coffee tables into wine bars, and benches become filing cabinets with only a minimal assist. at

yared22311

This is a discussion group, not a place for leeches to get free advertising. Go someplace else or pay for an ad like all reputable businesses do.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

My dear Edwin, this is a newspaper article. Want to have a reputable business? Be quiet. A contractor once called me asking for a bid but I turned him down because he complained a few years ago. Remember what an elephant can think...

Reply to
yared22311

At first glance it seem like 99% of the spam posted here.

Does this mean we can't be friends any more?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

LOL. Mike

Reply to