Flex Products

An interesting question is what the overall effect of Lindell's actions have been and will be on his business. He's lost some major accounts like Bed, Bath Beyond and Kohls, but he's likely picked up orders from Trumpets. I think I'd prefer the former, as the Trumpet boost is likely temporary. Lindell was on with Hannity the other day, he said he's done with the companies that left him, won't do business with them anymore, no matter what. That was after Lindell said how important his 2500 employees are to him. Hannity chimed it to suggest that Lindell probably shouldn't be writing off his former customers

What L should be worried about is the defamation lawsuits. I don't think Dominion or Smartmatic have filed yet, but I thought I heard one of them said it was coming. It's been about a week since L paid to put that stupid stolen election video on AON. Suppose he winds up with a $50 mil judgment? Maybe he should have thought about that and it's effect on his 2500 employees?

Reply to
trader_4

Depending on the environment, coats added, and maintenance, many people have found Flex Seal will last for years without cracking, peeling or losing any of its strength or sealing properties.

Reply to
EVAN CORSO