Flamemaster wont ignite.

When I turned up my thermostat the furnace did not come on. This is the first time the furnace has been needed in 4 months. Pilot is lit and I can manually start the fan so motor and belt are fine. Thanks.

Reply to
Greg

Greg posted for all of us...

Why do you need heat? Sure this isn't a FartMaster?

Reply to
Tekkie®

Check the gas control valve and see if it is set on "pilot only" or "standby".

Reply to
bob_villa