Fish tales and battle scars

I fell 2 whole stories onto my back.

I was installing a 300 lb window, the scaffolding was homemade (i didn't build it, supposedly a master framer built it)

when the lull hoisted the window up to us (2 of us)...

the lull put pressure on the scaffold (more than just the window)..

the scaffolding snapped, i fell 2 stories onto concrete (on my back) as soon as I looked up, here come the 300 lb window coming at me flat.

I put my hand up, my hand went through the glass.

When the scaffolding broke, it broke one of the double insulated panes therefor, I landed in glass then I was hit by glass

I walked out of it with major cuts, but no broken bones, and I was a little bit shocky for a couple or three days...

for weeks, tiny peices of glass expelled themselves from my body glass was everywhere...very difficult to sleep with glass in your body

Reply to
chickenwing

Sorry to hear this.

You're going to be in pain damn near the rest of your life. I feel for yah.

Be thankful you'er still here to tell the story.

Peace.

Abraham

Reply to
Abraham