first/front surface inspection mirror

I'm looking for a 1.5" to 2" first surface inspection mirror. I can find small dentist tools but nothing larger. I need it on a telescoping mount ... an "inspection" mirror.

Thank you.

Reply to
catebekensail

Don Y

What's the application?

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

amazon.com is my goto for almost everything.

Reply to
No Name

nd small dentist tools but nothing larger. I need it on a telescoping moun t ... an "inspection" mirror.

I'm sure that's a very personal question! _/(°.°)\_

Reply to
bob_villa

nd small dentist tools but nothing larger. I need it on a telescoping moun t ... an "inspection" mirror.

Inspection and alignments of automated medical instruments containing very shiny parts, like stainless pipettes and glass. Lighting and reflections m ake it difficult to adjust mechanical items. I need to eliminate the "doub le" image created by backside mirrors. A dental mirror would work but it i s too small. I followed your given link but did not find a first surface i nspection mirror there. Thank you.

Reply to
catebekensail

you couldrent or buy a inspection camera, it will allow you to look into things

Reply to
bob haller

We have cameras. They are too cumbersome and disallow any stereo graphic view. I think at this point we'll have to build our own with first surface stock available online. Thanks all.

Reply to
catebekensail