Finding Wood Round Windows

We are remodeling and want to install 24 inch round wood windows with true panes (not insertable dividers). Where does one find such specialty windows in stock or at reasonable prices? I've been looking online and getting frustrated. thanks Don

Reply to
donhdoyle

Building supply stores. Lumber yards. Window dealers. I know Eagle will make round. So does JJJ Specialty

Edwin Pawlowski

Try Marvin windows - their catalog is full of specialized shapes, and true window dividers.

Banty

Reply to
Banty

You have a few competing requirements.

1) It is not likely that you will find a true round window in stock anywhere from any vendor. You may find an octagon window in stock somewhere.

2) True panes are available but not common due to competing energy efficiency desires of many people.

3) Reasonable prices. Whats reasonable to me may not be reasonable to you.

These windows will most definitely need to be ordered. When you do that you will likely have the option to specify (beyond size). Jamb thickness, exterior finish/color, operable or fixed, screen or no, UV or no, true divided or not or no muttons at all.

See

are not true divided lights but they have some nice divider options.

have an all round with true divided lites

is another one. Round available in true divided lite

I would think you will get the best price from Pella if you can forgo the true divided lite, do not add the fancy high performance glass options and pick a standard size.

Good luck

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita

No

sheesh - Your welcome